Buy Mandheling Coffee Arabica Mandheling Coffee from Sumatra
- Posted by globaladmin
- On December 27, 2020
- 0 Comments
- Buy Mandheling Coffee, Mandheling Coffee Beans, Mandheling Coffee Best, Mandheling Coffee Price, Mandheling Coffee Review, Mandheling Coffee Taste, The Mandheling Coffee
Characteristics of Mandheling Arabica Coffee from Sumatra – Hello friends, Global Coffee Indonesia, this time we will review the taste of the taste notes, body, of Mandheling Coffee. For those who are curious about Mandheling Arabica Coffee, there’s nothing wrong with taking the time to read this article.
Maybe for coffee lovers, of course, you are familiar with this one coffee. Or maybe you have tried Mandheling or Mandheling Coffee? Now for those who don’t know or have never tasted Sumatran Mandheling Coffee, you don’t need to worry or feel inferior. Because as we said, we will review the characteristics of Mandheling coffee. How does this one coffee taste? Does it match your taste and character?
Mandheling Coffee Characters
- 1 Mandheling Coffee Characters
- 2 History of Mandheling Coffee
- 3 What are the characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee?
- 4 Other Sumatran Mandheling Coffee Characters
- 5 How to Serve Sumatra Mandheling Coffee
- 6 Where to Buy Mandheling Sumatra Coffee?
- 7 Why Buy Mandheling Sumatra Coffee at Global Coffee Indonesia?
- 8 Conclusion, Characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee
- 9 Contact dan Information
Before you get to the characteristics of Mandheling Coffee, it would be better if you have to know the history of this coffee.
History of Mandheling Coffee
When viewed from the point of view of coffee development in Indonesia, of course, we can see that there are many types of coffee that are well known in Indonesia. One of them is the type of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee. The coffee we are talking about is a type of Arabica coffee originating from North Sumatra. More precisely, Mandheling Coffee comes from Mandheling Natal Regency.
The name Mandheling itself is taken from the oldest tribe in Southeast Asia originating from North Sumatra, Indonesia, namely the Mandheling Tribe. In Sumatra, there are several well-known strategic locations for plantations, one of which is the Bukit Barisan Mountain Range. Historically, Mandheling coffee plantations stem from the Forced Cultivation System launched by the Dutch East Indies government.
In 1835, the Dutch brought coffee seeds from Java and tried to cultivate them on Sumatran soil. By the Dutch East Indies government, the coffee was then spread to several areas in North Sumatra. Origin In the beginning, a nursery was conducted in Tano Bato, a village in Panyabungan Selatan District. After that, the seeds were distributed to several areas from Pakatan to Angkola, South Tapanuli.
What are the characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee?
Do you know? Sumatran Mandheling coffee comes from a coffee plantation, namely the Bukit Barisan with an altitude of 1,500 meters above sea level. Now back to the main discussion, what is the taste or character of Mandheling Coffee? The following are some of the characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling coffee that are not widely known by the general public. Oh yes, Mandheling Coffee is included in the Arabica Coffee.
Because it comes from the type of Arabica coffee, the character of Mandheling Coffee certainly has a sour taste and a distinctive aroma. But if we compare it to other types of Sumatran Arabica coffee, the acidity level of Mandheling Coffee tends to be lower.
Other Sumatran Mandheling Coffee Characters
Here are some of the characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee that are characteristic of this one Arabica coffee.
- Spicy Herb: the distinctive taste of spices combined with spicy is what characterizes the Mandheling Coffee.
- Medium Acid: as we mentioned earlier, Sumatran Mandheling Coffee has a low acidity level.
- Slightly Mouthfeel: the aftertaste of Mandheling Coffee can be said to be light, not too long-lasting in the mouth.
- Body: The next characteristic of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee is that the body level is not that heavy.
How to Serve Sumatra Mandheling Coffee
You can do the way to serve Mandheling Sumatra coffee by using several methods. Here are some methods of presentation.
Where to Buy Mandheling Sumatra Coffee?
Now for those of you who want to try the character of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee, you can get it at Global Coffee. You can easily get Indonesian Coffee Mandheling Sumatra Global Coffee through your favorite website including globalcoffeeindo.com.
Why Buy Mandheling Sumatra Coffee at Global Coffee Indonesia?
Maybe many of you are asking, what is Global Coffee? Why should you buy Mandheling Sumatra Coffee at Global Coffee? Here are some of the advantages of Global Coffee.
- Can get the exotic characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee
- 100% Halal and safe for consumption
- We already have an International standard production system (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP)
- Can buy Sumatran Mandheling Coffee on request, Powder or Roasted Beans.
Conclusion, Characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee
So we can conclude, that the characteristics of Sumatran Mandheling Coffee are perfect for those of you who don’t like bitter coffee. Besides that, the body which is, of course, is very suitable to be enjoyed with snacks when hanging out with your friends.
What are you waiting for? Immediately get Mandheling Sumatra Coffee and try the characteristics of Mandheling Sumatra Coffee right now. So, that is the information about the Sumatran Mandheling Coffee Character that we can share with coffee fans in Indonesia. Don’t forget to share this coffee story via social media the easy way.
Contact dan Information
By bringing quality Indonesian coffee beans to the global market, Global Coffee Indonesia is a part of the solution in promoting Indonesia commodities and community empowerment.
- Address: AKR Tower 16th floor, Jalan Panjang No.5, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Contact Person: +62 812 75070 897
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org