Procedure for exporting coffee from Indonesia to overseas
- Posted by globaladmin
- On December 7, 2020
- 0 Comments
- exporting coffee from Indonesia, Exporting coffee to australia, Exporting coffee to canada, Exporting coffee to china, Exporting coffee to germany, Exporting coffee to uae, Exporting coffee to usa
Terms and Conditions for becoming a coffee exporter, as for being an Indonesian coffee exporter to carry out coffee export activities, it is mandatory for us to know the export or export restrictions and restrictions that have been regulated by the government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Of course we first know the government regulations governing the procedure for exporting coffee from Indonesia to foreign countries. the basic regulations as an exporter of Indonesian coffee are as follows:
Regulation of the Minister of Trade for Indonesian Coffee Exporters
- Permendag No: 27 / M-DAG / PER / 7/2008 Export Provisions for Coffee
- Permendag No: 41 / M-DAG / PER / 9/2009 Export Provisions for Coffee
Requirements for Becoming an Indonesian Coffee Exporter and How to Export Coffee
As an exporter of goods from Indonesia, it is mandatory to know the requirements for exporting coffee and the procedures for exporting coffee before sending coffee for export abroad, as for the coffee export procedures and what coffee business permits are one of the requirements for exporting coffee from Indonesia, we will describe below:
- SKET-Certificate of Registered Exporter from the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia.
- ET Dektan ET Kopi stands for Registered Exporters (ET Kopi). We continue the procedures for managing business permits to become Indonesian coffee exporters.
The stages of making a Temporary Coffee Exporter Permit (EKS) for Coffee
- Business Registration Number (NIB) Online for Export of Goods.
- Company NPWP.
- A legal entity in the form of: CV, Firma, PT, Persero, Perum, Perjan (Service Company), or Cooperative.
- Have a company NPWP.
- NIB – Trading Business Permit, Industrial License, Domestic Investment Permit, NIB – Company Registration Certificate.
- Proof of Fee Payment to the Mandatory Indonesian Coffee Exporters Association.
- Submitting Application Letter to Become Export Copy.
- Export of Coffee based on SKET (Certificate as a Registered Exporter).
- Obtaining a SKET (Certificate of Registered Exporter) as a Coffee Exporter.
How To Become A Coffee Exporter From Indonesia To Abroad
By fulfilling these requirements, a company can legally become an exporter of Coffee Abroad and carry out the Coffee-Export Procedure which is one of the prima donna of Indonesian exports.
Stages of making ET-Coffee (Registered Exporter)
Coffee To get recognition and recognition as a registered exporter after first exporting coffee through a coffee exporter certificate (SKET) Of course for companies that are actively engaged in export activities outside Ngri coffee want to get a letter as a Registered Exporter (ET) of Coffee from the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia.
- The steps to become a Coffee Exporter (ET Kopi) are the steps to obtain additional export permits that coffee exporters must pass as follows:
- A legal entity in the form of: CV, Firma, PT, Persero, Perum, Perjan (Company Service), or Cooperative.
- NIB-Trading Business License (SIUP), Business Permit, Industry, Domestic Investment Permit, Online NIB-Company Registration Certificate (TDP).
- Proof of Payment of Contribution to the Association of Indonesian Coffee Exporters is Mandatory 6. Submit Application Letter to Become a Registered Coffee Exporter.
- Has fulfilled the 200 Ton Coffee Export Quota obtained after carrying out Coffee Export activities based on a SKET (Certificate as a Registered Exporter) and is used as an attachment to obtain ET-Indonesian Coffee.
- Obtain a Coffee Exporter SPE (Letter of Consent).
- By fulfilling these requirements, a company can legally become an exporter and seek a wider market.
To carry out coffee export activities from Indonesia abroad, of course there are stages that we must pass and must be passed in carrying out the export of coffee to foreign countries at Indonesian customs and excise.
By bringing quality Indonesian coffee beans to the global market, Global Coffee Indonesia is a part of the solution in promoting Indonesia commodities and community empowerment.
- Address: AKR Tower 16th floor, Jalan Panjang No.5, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Contact Person: +62 812 75070 897
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org